Its been a never ending struggle. It always is. I had to stop hiking as my knees were incredibly sore. It has taken almost 5 years to recover. Vitamin D3 has a lot to due with the recovery as well as greens…..lots and lots of greens.
Current weight: 317.2 lbs.
Today I made a recipe called Quick Curried Chickpeas but I modified it a bit.
2 cloves of garlic
(2) 15oz cans beans, drained (any type will original recipe calls for chickpeas)
(1) 20 oz can tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 tbsp curry powder (or more -I will usually put 2)
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro (I use parsley – not a cilantro fan)
2. Add the beans and tomato sauce, water and curry powder.
3. Mix well and bring to a simmer over med heat.
4. While mixture is simmering rinse cilantro and remove stems, roughly chop leaves and add to beans mixture.
5. Stir until sauce is a little reduced to a thick consistency (roughly 20 min.)